Eastern Regional Promotion Assistant
|Title:||Eastern Regional Promotion Assistant |
|Campaign Start Date:||07/19/2013|
CJ has been leading the food industry in Korea, and it is now turning to the global market with efforts to bring the world the taste and culture of Korean food. In alignment with this mission, CJ Foodville was established in the U.S. operating two main food service businesses: Bakery Franchise operation, Tous Les Jours, Korean healthy cuisine chain restaurant, Bibigo. The latter, while the brand envisions healthy and fresh Korean food for the world, it has a dual identity as a food service brand and a product brand.
Starting in 2010, Bibigo has made its preliminary series of propitious debuts in the restaurant scenes of China, America and Singapore. Bibigo aims to expand its gastronomic outposts to a thousand international locations by year 2015. As a trailblazing pioneer and an informal culinary ambassador with its widening gastro-diplomatic outreach, Bibigo is at the forefront of promoting Korean culture abroad, winning hearts and minds through stomach, one person at a time.
Tous Les Jours is a French-Asian Bakery serving a unique selection of bakery goods and beverages made with the highest quality ingredients. It has established a reputable bakery café system in the United States, building on a brand image that is respected in Asian American communities and is expanding into other mainstream markets.
Right-out-of-the-oven freshness is essential for tasty bread, and Tous Les Jours promises you'll be delighted by the baked goods we make right on the premises.
Job Scope and Responsibilities
• Prepare sales report including P/L for upper management
• Plan sales promotion with marketing department
• Support a new store open
• Assist marketing to provide Market Intelligence (Competitors, Event, New store open, New site)
• Handle customer complaints & real-time reporting
• Keep relationship with franchisee owner
• Assist Regional Manager to increase sales
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• At least 1 year of related experience preferred
• Basic Knowledge of franchise sales
• Korean & English a must
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral skills
• Strong computer skills
• Up to 30% Travel
• Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
• 401(K) (up to 3% matching)
• Paid Time Off
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications